Have you been amongst the ones, most likely to feel drained all day, every day? Apparently, you have been practising an undernourished lifestyle. I have some daily health follow-ups for you to add to your routine.
“The healthier you stay, the happier you grow, and the longer you live!”
Now follow these basic tips like a cyclic ritual in your lifestyle routine and notice a boom in your shape.
- Wake up early: Early risers are precisely happier, energetic and fresh feeling than the ones who don’t. It prevents you from daily rush and morning nuisance. So go and make that 25th hour that creates a difference in your life.
- Drink more water: Human body requires 3-4 litres of water in a day to keep it hydrated and free of toxins. So, drink lots and lots of water. Additionally, you can use lemon and honey that helps in in detoxification and lubrication, and also helpful in weight loss. So it’s a win-win.
- Meditation: If you think meditation is boring and a time-consuming activity? You should probably try following and knowing it is not. Instead, it helps to boost your brain activity by flexing your muscles, mind awakening and adds positivity to your life. Only 5-10 minutes of meditation can do wonders for you. Just give it a try.
- Exercise: An activity needed on your to-do list is exercise. It’s a long-discovered rejuvenation practice, helps in living a higher, healthy and a happy life. And if running short of time is always your excuse, then you should try taking 10-15 minutes of daily workout. It is worth a try at least.
- Reading: If you are not much of a reader, better you start doing one. “The smarter you think, the successful you become”. And success is something which everyone yearns for every day. So start following, this healthy habit today that boosts your brain health.
- Diet: Your diet is an essential and important part of your life. It should be healthy and rich in nutrition. Try to avoid junk food, eat more vegetables and fruits, do not skip meals and most important never miss your vitamins. Vitamins have a crucial role in the body; lower level of vitamins can make you sick and unhealthy. Consult a diet plan.
- Positive outlook: Your health is very much dependent on the way you think. Always keep a positive outlook and stay healthy.
- Sleep properly: Your body regains most of its lost energy during sleep. Hence, it becomes imperative to sleep on time to have a healthy body and a healthy life. According to studies, an individual on an average needs to sleep 6-8 hours a day, and females need 20% of extra sleep than males. Also, those who are sleep deprived are likely to have a short lifespan. So, plan your day accordingly to have a better and sound sleep at nights and longer and a healthy life ahead.